Friday 12 July 2013

MY 100th POST ...OREO & NUTELLA BROWNIE BITES !!!!!!


Let us celebrate my 100th post with yummilicious n crunchy OREO & NUTELLA BROWNIE BYTES. What a coincidence ! i am a chocolate lover and my 100th post is also of chocolate flavour :D. I adapted this recipe from the blog BUTTER BAKING. In original recipe it is baked in convention mode for 12 mins. But i don't have convention mode in my oven.So, i baked it for 4 mins in m/w and it tasted good and it just reminded me of my choco lava cake only 2 mins in m/w.

INGREDIENTS:-

nutella - 1 cup
eggs - 2
oreo biscuits - 12
salt - 1/4 tsp
all purpose flour(maida) - 10 tbl sp
( I used only half a quantity of these and made 5 brownie bites out of this)

METHOD;-

1. Beat the eggs well till they are foamy.
2. Now add nutella+maida+salt and again beat well.
3. Grease the baking cups.
4. Using a small cookie scoop ( 2 tsp) spoon the batter into each baking cup.
5. Place an oreo on top.
6. And then spoon in another scoop ( 2tsp) evenly over the top.
7.Bake it for 4 mins in m/w. (if u r using convention mode, then preheat the oven to 350 degree F(180 degree C) and bake it for 12 mins.)
8. Let the brownie bites cool for 5-7 mins. in baking cup.




9. Now take it out from muffin mould and eat it.



HAPPY COOKING :)))))))

No comments: