Tuesday 30 September 2014

MY 300TH POST.....EASY CHOCOLATE PUDDING !!!!!!


My 300th post is my own recipe & that too of my favourite chocolate flavour  I really can't believe this that my blog has reached another mile stone !!! Yes, easy chocolate pudding is my own recipe & this is awesome in taste. So, you can consider this as my treat for reaching a new mile stone ;)

INGREDIENTS:-

milkmaid(sweetened condensed milk) - 1 tin (400 gm)
gelatin - 3 tbsp
milk - 2 tin
cashew nuts - few for garnishing

For chocolate sauce:-

water - 1/4 cup
sugar - 1/3 cup (powdered)
cocoa powder - 2 & 1/2 tbsp
butter - 1/2 tbsp



METHOD:-

1. Let us make chocolate sauce first....Mix cocoa pow+water+powdered sugar+butter well in a vessel.
2. Heat a kadai & pour this mixture & keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick like sauce. keep this aside.
3. Dissolve gelatin 1/4 cup hot water & keep aside
4. Mix milkmaid+milk & boil them in a thick bottomed pan till it becomes creamy.
5. Now add the gelatin & chocolate sauce mixture & mix & stir well for 2-3 mins.
6. Pour this in a serving bowl & let it come to room temperature.
7. Now keep it in fridge.
8. Once the pudding sets, cut it into desired shapes & garnish it with cashew nuts.





HAPPY COOKING :))))))









No comments: