Thursday 27 June 2013

COFFEE BYTES !!!!!



COFFEE BYTES...My own recipe. I am a great fan of coffee bytes chocolates. since from my childhood. One day, i prepared CHOCOLATE LADDOOS using milkmaid but still 1/4 tin milkmaid was there. Just wanted to prepare something using COFFEE as that is my fav flavour. So, i added instant coffee pow+lil sugar pow+lil chocolate syrup and instead of butter i used ghee and followed the same procedure as of CHOCOLATE LADDOOS . To my surprise the taste was almost similar to my fav COFFEE BYTES. It tasted awesome !! My son also liked  it a lot.

INGREDIENTS:-

milkmaid- 100gms
ghee- 1tsp + 1/2 tsp  more for greasing the plate
powdered sugar- 1tsp
instant coffee pow(any)- 1 tbl sp
chocolate syrup- 2tsp

METHOD:-

1. In a kadai put 1 tsp ghee.
2. Now add milkmaid + powdered sugar+instant coffee pow+chocolate syrup and mix them well until the ghee leaves the sides of the dish.
3. Grease the plate with ghee and spread this mixture on the plate.
4. Let it cool....then cut them into squares and wrap them. 

HAPPY COOKING :)))))))

No comments: